Ayurvedic herbs - no poo shampoo and hair mask
Amla or Indian gooseberries are a natural source of amino acids, tannins and vitamin C, which help to nourish and detoxify hair follicles.
It regenerates and nourishes the hair roots, thus fighting against hair loss and graying.
|The item has been sold out…|
Due to its strong effect, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) is often used after henna - as a natural conditioner that helps keep hair healthy, shiny and make its beautiful henna color stand out even more.
In addition to being used as a conditioner or hair wrap, it is increasingly popular as a so-called superfood, mainly due to its high content of vitamin C.
Our Amla is 100% pure and we supply it in edible quality.
• Acts as a natural conditioner, leaves hair smooth and shiny, reduces frizz.
• How the hair mask regenerates and nourishes the hair roots, thus fighting against hair loss and graying.
1. Depending on the length of the hair, pour about 20g-30g of powder for min. 30 ° C with warm water.
2. Apply the created mix onto the hair, let it work for a while.
3. Then rinse your hair with clean water.
The procedure is the same for a hair wrap, but let Amla work on the hair for at least an hour.
Ingredients: Emblica Officinalis (crushed Indian gooseberry)
We do not recommend using it on chemically bleached and fair hair. It tones the color to brown.