Ayurvedic herbs - no poo shampoo and hair mask
A mixture of these herbs, fruits and nuts has been used in India for a long time. Not to mention - in few products you will find so many effects that benefit your hair.
Purely natural composition: Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bhingraj, Aloe Vera, Jatamansi, Neem, Meth, Kapur Kachri
Why try Ayurvedic herbs?
• Contain a gentle shampoo with the beneficial effects of Shikakai fruit and Reeth nuts. Their mixture gently cleanses your hair, but leaves them with their natural oils. This will keep them clean and shiny for longer.
• Brahmi herb and Indian gooseberry Amla act as an effective natural conditioner. Your hair will glow and regenerate after them.
• Neem and Meeth herbs have antibacterial properties, protect your scalp and act against dandruff.
• Aloe Vera and Bhingraj take care of strengthening from the roots, support hair growth and prevent hair loss.
1. Depending on the length of the hair, pour about 20g-30g of powder for min. 30 ° C with warm water.
2. Apply the created mix onto the hair, let it work for a while.
3. Then rinse your hair with clean water.
Shampoo with regenerating effects is also suitable for everyday use.
Ayurvedic herbs are ideal for shorter hair, as longer ones may be more difficult to wash out.
Ingredients: Acacia concinna, Emblica officinalis, Sapindus mukorossi, Bacopa monnieri, Azahrichta indica, Trigonellafoenumgraecum, Aloe vera, Eclipta alba, Nordostychysjatamansi, Hedichium spicatum (finely ground fruit Shikakai, Amla, nuts Reeth, Braem, Neem Bhingraj, Jatamansi, Kapur Kachri)